After I had one additional day off..- stomach flue sucks!-..I went to work, today. A Tuesday. Actually, a pretty good day to start the week with.
Full of energy and some new ideas, I got from the skype meeting, yesterday, with K. and C., my day went over with a lot of disappointments.
I can't say, I hate WinCE.. rather, I don't like it so much as Windows Desktop Development. Uh, these are very nerdy comments, hum? But this is all, my work is about, just now. Learning WinCE. Or learning, how to get over this with the less possible loss of motivation.
Talked to Thorsten, yesterday. He is pretty impressed by my company. But then he told me from his travel plans... Taking his old MiniVan all the way down till Panama, where he wants to sell it.. THREE MONTHS! sigh... what a mission! Such a nice idea... But then... He wants to start with work in April. I thought, it would be sooner!
But anyway. I am OK with it. Was just digging a little bit in the WWW and found some stuff about the Working Visa for the US, especially the L1-Transfer Visa... which was the one, V. was talking about at my job interview... Probably she is right...It would probably be faster to get over to the US by Transfer as by a H1-B visa.
I don't even know, why I am so designated to get over to CA, again! I learned, it's becoming colder there, and all the people are leaving. So the ones staying behind are pretty depressed about the others leaving. Pasta has left yesterday, Lennart will leave in three weeks. Lukas is already back, Gianni's time is also over.. And Thorsten's, too.. While Thorsten has a good pole position for is job start, now, Gianni is devastated to get a job, some job, somehow a H1B- visa, in Sillicon Valley. I heard already from Thorsten, that it is definitely not easy to get a job there, when lagging of a visa.
Maybe these circumstances remind me of not being too frustrated having this position here. It is also an opportunity for me to develop, right?
And then a close friend of mine has a very nice saying:
Full of energy and some new ideas, I got from the skype meeting, yesterday, with K. and C., my day went over with a lot of disappointments.
I can't say, I hate WinCE.. rather, I don't like it so much as Windows Desktop Development. Uh, these are very nerdy comments, hum? But this is all, my work is about, just now. Learning WinCE. Or learning, how to get over this with the less possible loss of motivation.
Talked to Thorsten, yesterday. He is pretty impressed by my company. But then he told me from his travel plans... Taking his old MiniVan all the way down till Panama, where he wants to sell it.. THREE MONTHS! sigh... what a mission! Such a nice idea... But then... He wants to start with work in April. I thought, it would be sooner!
But anyway. I am OK with it. Was just digging a little bit in the WWW and found some stuff about the Working Visa for the US, especially the L1-Transfer Visa... which was the one, V. was talking about at my job interview... Probably she is right...It would probably be faster to get over to the US by Transfer as by a H1-B visa.
I don't even know, why I am so designated to get over to CA, again! I learned, it's becoming colder there, and all the people are leaving. So the ones staying behind are pretty depressed about the others leaving. Pasta has left yesterday, Lennart will leave in three weeks. Lukas is already back, Gianni's time is also over.. And Thorsten's, too.. While Thorsten has a good pole position for is job start, now, Gianni is devastated to get a job, some job, somehow a H1B- visa, in Sillicon Valley. I heard already from Thorsten, that it is definitely not easy to get a job there, when lagging of a visa.
Maybe these circumstances remind me of not being too frustrated having this position here. It is also an opportunity for me to develop, right?
And then a close friend of mine has a very nice saying:
"Self evaluation, judgment & comparisonGood to know, that you are not alone with your moods. Hope, I will see through all this stuff at work, soon.
this can breed worry and doubt
or motivation to sustain."
No comments:
Post a Comment