Wednesday, December 12, 2007

tutorials..

When you are used to learn programming contextually, then it's quite an effort to start writing a program from scratch. At least I have huge problems with that. Fortunately there are nice guys in the WWW, who love to share their knowledge with you. So I felt really comfortable, when reading this Introduction to the wide field of strings:
You've undoubtedly seen all these various string types like TCHAR, std::string, BSTR, and so on. And then there are those wacky macros starting with _tcs. And you're staring at the screen thinking "wha?" ...
I love this tutorial already - because it makes me feel not so stupid anymore. So there must be other guys out there who are exactly feeling like me!
Now, I am ready to learn.

So.. what is the reason, that such few people know, how to motivate their readers in this way? Just bringing a little bit more humanity into it...

2 comments:

Carter said...

sounds like things are looking up...good to hear things are bit more on the positive side

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.